Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 is probably the most well-known antivirus in the former USSR. This security suite can be used to check various media: thumb drives, mobile phones, hard drives, memory cards, sd cards and other sources of information. The trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus is available for free download for one month.
Main Features of Kaspersky Internet Security:
- Finds and defeats malicious programs, viruses, Trojans on your device.
- Gives anti-fishing protection to financial transactions conducted from your smartphone or tablet.
- Blocks potentially unsafe apps and internet sources
- Antifishing filter to protect against fraudsters and threats
- Antifishing feature (find your mobile phone due to loss or theft)
- Blacklist contacts to block sms and calls
- Fast performance on Android and works in the background
Pay features, cost of pro-version
A month subscription to Kaspersky Internet Security extended version costs from $1.3. For this money the user receives:
- Real time scanning of running processes;
- Password protection for individual applications;
- Block access to potentially dangerous web pages.
How to use the application on Android
- Give the antivirus permission to access the file system and voice calls at first launch.
- Click Scan to start the system scan.
- In case malware is detected, select further action (remove, disinfect, quarantine).
Rating and Reviews
The rating of Kaspersky Internet Security on Play Market is 4.8 out of 5. In the reviews, users note the high efficiency of the antivirus, speed of operation, available rates in the paid version, useful modules (anti-phishing and anti-virus).
What platforms does the application work
Kaspersky Internet Security: Antivirus and Protection works on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS.
Link to download the official trial version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android (apk file size - about 25 MB).