R-Studio 8 is a powerful suite of applications designed for complete and thorough data scanning, data recovery on hard disks, flash drives, and other storage media, processing and then saving the results to a selected source - network or local. It is compatible with file systems from NTFS and FAT to the less known but still crucial UFS, exFAT, Ext3-4, etc.
R-Studio also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. The program works on both local and remote computers across a network, even if disk partitions have been formatted, corrupted or deleted. The easy-to-follow interface of the program gives the user complete control over the data recovery process.
The search for deleted /files is based on special markings - signatures. In some cases, this allows outstanding results for heavily damaged /files and data carriers of all types: Flash drive, HDD, memory cards, etc.
R-Studio is available in Russian and you can download it for testing and verification of the recovery performance of hard drives. You can preview the result before it is reconstructed and saved to the required storage device. Besides R-Studio reads SMART data on the disk before and after formatting.
Additional free R-Studio 7 features.3:
- R-Studio RAID Recovery Component Product
- Format Recovery Files
- Full featured HEX editor for making edits to /files structure and partition table on HDD
- Backup Component that allows R-Studio to save data safely to the disk before the formatting process
R-Studio, as a file format recovery program, provides free data recovery:
- Erased via the Recycle Bin or by pressing Shift + Delete
- Damaged by viruses or erased for the same reason
- After formatting performed by the operating system, deleting a partition or defragmenting a hard disk
- After deleting service information, damaging the mbr record
- From faulty disks with large bad sectors and bad blocks. At the same time R-Studio in Russian can create HDD images for data recovery in the future.
R-Studio makes sense to download free R-Studio software to get familiar with its features and recovery quality in general. After that you can purchase a license, unzip the zip archive and run the program for full-featured data recovery after the formatting process.