Conditions of service
Thank you for using our services ("Service"). This is to provide tips, patches and technology solutions for existing operating systems, platforms and mobile devices, enabling people to access and use your devices. You may need to register for an account to access the website services. Here are our terms of service. By using our services, you agree to these Terms of Service. Please read them carefully.
2. Use the service at kimthewriter.com.
-You must comply with all policies provided to you within the range of services.
- Meet the age requirements, confirming that you are at least 14 years old or if you are under 14 years old, you have the permission of a parent or legal guardian, these people will be responsible for obeying. service.
- Do not illegally use the kimthewriter.com service. For example, do not tamper with our services or find ways to access them using a particular method that is not done through the interface and instructions we provide. You may only use our services in accordance with the law, including current export and Re -Export management laws and regulations. We may suspend or terminate our services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we investigate suspicious behavior as errors.
- Respect the rights of others, including privacy and intellectual property rights
- Do not treat badly or harm others or ourselves (or threaten or encourage acts of bad or harmful treatment) - such as giving false information, cheating, unlawful imitation, slander, bullying, harassment or clinging to others-
- Our use of Service kimthewriter.com does not mean that you have any intellectual property rights for our service or the content you access. You must not use content from our Service unless the owner is permitted to be permitted or authorized by law.
- Terms may be updated by us, the fact that you continue to use the Service after we have had any changes to the Terms of Service shows your acceptance. You may stop using our Services if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service or any future terms of service imposed by us.
The Service allows users to register an account with the Service to create and update online <website> accounts. Each user can create many different accounts on the website by using login forms by e-mail, phone number, Facebook or Google.
- To access and use the Service provided on kimthewriter.com, users may be required to register participants on kimthewriter.com, mandatory information must be filled in the registration form including: full name, date of birth, e-mail, contact phone number, ... users are responsible for the information provided, the website is not responsible for any liability or obligation related to the level of information participants.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities of this account. Each account must be used separately and not migrated. You agree:
- Use your account for your own identity and do not share your account with others.
- Immediately notify us in writing of the illegal use of your password or account or any other security breach.-
- Provide correct, accurate, updated and complete information as instructed on the service registration form.-
- Maintain and update the registration data to ensure that the data is correct, accurate, updated, and complete.
- If you are not 14 years old, you need Legal Guardian permission to register your account.
All of our services are integrated with strong security features, protecting your information at all times. The detailed information we receive from the service helps us to detect and automatically block security threats so that they never reach you..
- We use TLS certificates, encryption, data access restrictions, virus elimination software and firewalls to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to personal data. There is no data transmission over the Internet, or any wireless network is completely secure.
- We consider how we process, store and collect information, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
- Be aware of security risks when you submit your personal information and post information on our public forums.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the Service are used any necessary software associated with the Service and all content (including text, video, audio, other images or documents ...) contained in the Service outside of the user Content belongs to kimthewriter.com and the licensing party kimthewriter.com.
- You represent and warrant that you do not use or copy any of the content on the Service (including text, video, audio, images or other documents... copy.- You approve and commit that you do not use or copy any of the content on the Service.
- Using the Service, you do:
+, Do not access the Service or Content in any other way through the interfaces provided by kimthewriter.com for use in accessing the Service.
+, Unless permitted by kimthewriter.com or third parties connected (including third party advertisers), do not modify, rent, lease, rent, sell, distribute or create works based on the Service, in whole or in part
7. How we comply.
-How to share information related to the service
To provide you services, sometimes we will send you notices about the service and other information
If you choose to give us feedback, such as suggestions to improve our services, we may act on your feedback without being subject to value. In which case for you.
- Security of intellectual property rights and information
- If you think someone is infringing on your property, you can send us a notice of the infringement and we will take appropriate action. For example, we will suspend or terminate the accounts of copyright infringers as described in our Terms of Service.
We use professional qualifications and reasonable levels to provide services. If we do not achieve the level of quality as described in this warranty statement, you agree to notify us and we will work with you to find a way to resolve the problem.