The IPhone operating system is famous for its emoticons, and no wonder: emoji are bright, colorful, regularly updated, it's a pleasure to use them in correspondence! Many smartphone owners would like to have the same beauty on their devices. If previously in order to install iPhone emoticons on android you had to necessarily change your set of emoticons under root, now you can download a special application from Google Play.
In order to install iPhone emoji on your Android, download a special application.
For your benefit : Sites to copy iPhone emoji to Android
Apps to add Emoji
In the Play Store you can find quite a few applications that add the special mod to Android with iOS emoji. Although there are no identical ones to the iPhone ones among them, there are a lot of similar ones.
- Open Google Play and look for an emoji keyboard or a font with emoji.
- See these applications: Kika Emoji Keyboard, Facemoji, Emoji Keyboard Cute Emoticons.
Select the application, download it and install it on your phone.
- To use the keyboard, go to Settings > General Settings > Language & Input > Default Keyboard.
- Select a keyboard add-on with emoticons.
Use a keyboard add-on with emoticons
Some keyboards such as Kika Keyboard allow you to change the emoticons. Kika Keyboard is a popular keyboard that includes customization options and vibrant skins. Kika Keyboard downloads and uses Twitter emoticons, which are quite similar to Apple's. If you have nothing else, Kika Keyboard will not, no root or customization required.
- Open the Play Store and download Kika Keyboard.
- Download and install Kika Keyboard on your device.
- Open Settings > General settings.
- Select Language & Input > Default Keyboard.
- Enable Kika Keyboard.
- When you open an application displaying your keyboard, tap the keyboard icon. It is usually located in the bottom right corner of the keyboard.
- Go to the start screen and open the Kika Keyboard.
- In the Kika Keyboard application select "Settings".
- In the "Emoji" section select the style you like.
- Likee is quite close in appearance to those Apple. Click OK to add the new emoticons to your list.
- You will now be able to use iOS-like emoticons in your correspondence, when composing notes, and in other Android applications.
Applications that allow the use of emoticons
In order to add the emoji from iPhone to Android, you should install one of the add-ons offering to replace the original keyboard with your own variant.
An important point to remember: Not all applications support the IPhone emoji. The most frequently used utilities are presented below.
iPhone Black Keyboard
This is the variant that does not require root rights. The built-in smiley set allows the support of any software.
In order to get started you need:
- Download the application from the link.
- Select Enable in Settings.
- Select the Apple Keyboard in "Keyboards".
- Confirm the enabling.
- Disable the other keyboards.
- On the start page choose Switch input methods.
- Select the Apple keyboard again in the screen displayed.
- After the procedure is finished, click on Finished.
- Make the necessary modifications and test the keyboard operation.
AI Style OS 12
To use this method and install the emoji on android you should perform the following actions:
- Install the software [from here]
- Go to the "Settings"-"Language and input" section.
- Select "Virtual Keyboard"-"Keyboard Management".
- Select "Cheetah Keyboard" to activate the other keyboards.
- Install the utility
- Open the application, press the "Apply" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Cheetah Keyboard.
- Test the software.
This software contains a large style library where you can create your own original keyboard.
It is possible to replace the standard set of smileys. This requires:
- Root the smartphone using one of the following methods. The best way is to use Super.SU.
- Download the application from Play Market.
- Launch the utility.
- Confirm the request for root privileges.
- Click "Start" on the same page.
- Go to the iOS item of the Emoji Switcher page, select the emoji.
- Confirm the installation.
- Wait for the procedure to finish and test.
This software is quite easy to use, the only negative side is the embedded advertising. However, you can disable it by paying for the relevant option.
iPhone 8 Emoji Keyboard Theme
The utility contains a huge amount of emoticons like on android. Its extended functionality includes the possibility to customize the size of the keys and the choice of the themes.
In order to install the emoticons on android without Root, you should:
- Download the application from Google Play at the link.
- Install it as your main keyboard on android.
iMore Emoji Keyboard App
Another application that allows to download iPhone emoticons to android. The keyboard is similar to the one used in IPhone. The emoji available as usual or animated can be sent directly from it.
Install the application by:
- Download the application from the following link: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aoemoji.keyboard
- Install it as the main keyboard for the Android.